Are you looking for the best SEO Plugin for your WordPress site? If yes, then read this article and choose which one is best and right for your site.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the crucial factors for any website that can affect its organic rankings. Without SEO optimization, you can’t bring the organic traffic to your site as well as you can’t get a higher rank on Google or other search engines. Suppose if you aren't an SEO expert, then how you can do this? Fortunately, there are plenty of great SEO tools that are available on the internet. Now, if you have a WordPress site, there are some amazing SEO plugins you can install that will help you out.
But do you know which of these plugins is appropriate for your website? So, in this post, we are going to disclose some of the best WordPress plugins for SEO, so you can ensure your website is optimized for users and search engines. But before exploring the plugins, you must need to understand The Beginner’s Guide to SEO.
Let's check out some of these best WordPress SEO plugins for higher ranking in 2020.
1. Yoast SEO the popular WordPress Plugin
Yoast SEO is a well-known and highly popular SEO plugin in the virtual world. This plugin has included a wide variety of features such as; keyword optimization, readability checker, no duplicate content, internal linking suggestions, and many more. It is suitable for beginner or professional bloggers who want to rank better on search engines without any SEO expert. One of the best features of Yoast SEO is its content analysis tool, which helps you to write SEO-friendly content based on your focus keyword. This plugin has a snippet preview tool, which helps you to show how your post or page will appear in the search result both desktop and mobile. As well as, it allows you to write meta tags and social media tags for each page very easily.
Some key features of Yoast SEO:
- Advanced XML sitemaps generation.
- Suggesting synonyms and key phrases related to the topic.
- Avoid duplicate content by setting canonical URLs.
- Readability checker with Flesch Reading Ease score.
- Always update for Google Algorithm.
- Full control over your site breadcrumbs.
- The snippet preview that shows you how your post or page will look in the search results. Even on mobile.
- Social previews to show you how your content will be shown on Twitter and Facebook.
- And much more.
Yoast SEO plugin provides both free and premium version services to its users. You can get the premium service at only $89, for 1 site, including multi-features, 1 year free updates, and 24/7 support.
Click Here to download the free version of the Yoast SEO plugin.
2. All in One SEO Pack WordPress SEO Plugin
All in One SEO Pack is another widely used and popular WordPress SEO plugin that has more than 2 million active installations. This plugin offers you a wide variety of attractive and useful features like creating XML sitemaps, generating meta tags automatically, and more. Its clean and easy-to-navigate dashboard helps you to optimize your site for search engines without any custom settings. All in One SEO Pack is a great option for beginners who want to create an SEO friendly site using the WordPress platform. This plugin will automatically optimize the titles of your blog posts for search engines like Google and others. However, the pro users can overwrite the default meta details and set their meta description if they might need.
Some key features of All in One SEO Pack:
- Generate and submit an XML sitemap to Google and Bing to facilitate crawling & indexing.
- Support for schema.org and Google knowledge graph.
- Google AMP support.
- Social media control.
- Advanced Google Analytics tracking.
- Generate Meta tags automatically.
- Compatible with many other plugins.
- And much more.
All in One SEO Pack WordPress plugin provide three flexible and affordable premium pricing plans for its Pro users. However, you can download the free version of All in One SEO Pack from the link below.
- Individual $57/Year.
- Business $97/Year.
- Agency $419/Year.
Click here to download the free version of All in One SEO Pack.
SeoPressor plugin is one of the powerful tools that give you maximum SEO benefits on your WordPress site. It offers all your essential SEO needs in a single platform. SEOPressor helps WordPress users for getting and obtaining a higher rank in the search engines by On-page Optimization tips and techniques. This plugin also offers lots of amazing features like Automatic smart linking, XML sitemap generator, canonical link, Meta settings, Schema.org, Multiple keywords analysis, and more. Although it doesn't offer the free versions for its users, all the features are included with premium packages.
Some key features of SEOPressor:
- Advanced on-page SEO analysis tool to improve ranking and over-optimization.
- A comprehensive semantic builder that helps you to markup web pages (Google open graph, Meta settings, Schema.org, Dublin core, Twitter card, and more) without any coding.
- It offers complete crawler control over XML sitemap, Robot rules, canonical links for better indexation.
- It helps to build and manage internal linking effortlessly with its smart link manager.
- And much more.
SEOPressor offers full SEO control and free lifetime updates with just only $9.
4. Rank Math WordPress SEO Plugin
Rank Math is one of the effective SEO Plugin that can help you to improve your SEO and attract more organic traffic to your WordPress site. It allows you to manage all of your on-page SEO and help to write SEO-friendly content for better ranking. Its clean and powerful user-interface highlights the important information about your post alongside the post itself. So you can easily improve your post's SEO instantaneously. Rank math also includes advanced snippet previews that can help you to preview how your post will appear in the SERP's and social media. Also, it includes some useful features like Google schema markup, Google search console integration, LSI keyword tool, 404 error monitor, internal linking suggestions, and more.
Some key features of Rank Math:
- Step-by-step installation and configuration wizard.
- Google Schema Rich Snippets Integrated.
- Auto Canonical URLs.
- Optimize your post with unlimited keywords.
- Google Search Console integrated.
- SEO optimized Breadcrumbs.
- 404 error monitor.
- Internal linking suggestions.
- Social Media Optimization.
- Advanced WooCommerce SEO.
- And much more.
Click Here to download the Rank Math SEO Plugin.
5. The SEO Framework WordPress SEO Plugin
The SEO Framework is another useful WordPress SEO Plugin which is suitable for small to large corporation and enterprise. Its interface is entirely accessible and seamlessly integrates within your dashboard. The SEO Framework and its powerful mechanism system help you to optimize your webpage without having to worry about any critical mistakes. As well as, with the help of this SEO plugin you can improve your search presence by automatically generating titles and descriptions according to Google guidelines. It also makes your social sharing easy and automatically prevents duplicate content by enforcing strict canonical rules. In addition, this plugin also works to prevent 404 errors, automatically updates search engines with sitemap changes and much more.
Some key features of SEO Framework:
- Easy and a lightweight SEO plugin.
- Automated title and description system.
- Social media integration for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- XML sitemap configuration.
- Automatically prevents duplicated content mistakes.
- And much more.
Click Here to download the SEO Framework.
Finally, we want to say all of these SEO plugins are affordable, highly rated, and have excellent user-friendly features. And we hope these plugins help you to improve your SEO work efficiently. However, before you going to choose one of these plugins, you need to learn more about each plugin according to your business niche.
Thanks for reading. We hope this was informative. If you want to read WordPress related more article, then you can read;