If you want to develop a website for generating revenue from Google AdSense, then you must know some facts. By these, you can increase your AdSense income.
There are lots of methods and things you should follow. We are going to describe some of the ways there, which can be most useful to increase your AdSense revenue.
1. Choosing Right Category:
If you want to develop a website for earnings through Google AdSense, at first, you should select the right category. You should do the study on which the ad category has the highest bids on Google Ads. Because, if you choose the most top ad category things and write about those contents, then those great bided ads will appear to your contents. The grand bided announcement means you will receive more money per click. That will increase your AdSense income.
2. Choosing Right CMS:
Every CMS has its specialties and positive things. For different purposes of websites, different CMSs are recommended. While opting for CMS, we should follow the things that are the CMS is popular? By using Popular CMSs, you can add lots of features. Most of the time, you can quickly get the themes and plugins for the popular CMSs. As per our requirements, we should choose the right CMS to develop our website. When it comes to popularity and increasing Google AdSense income, we will strongly recommend WordPress for that.
3. SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ):
Search Engine Optimization plays a significant role to increase your Google AdSense earnings. It is imperative because every category of websites the competition is getting high day by day. Every reputed webpage is trying to go on the according to their type. If you want to increase your Google AdSense income, you must have to rise above from your competitors. For that, you should follow every point of SEO. Here we are mentioning some of them.
- Title & Description: Your website should have a proper and correct title and description. All the focus keywords should be mentioned therein Title & Description.
- Optimize images: All the pictures of your website should be optimized. If you don’t optimize your photographs that will not fit all the devices. It may affect the user’s experience, and you can lose audiences. Here we are giving some examples of optimized images.
- Google Analytics: You should link up your website with Google Analytics that permits you to read your site data. It helps to improve your website by providing traffic-related information.
- Google Webmaster: It is also known as Google Search Console. It verifies your domain and checks other essential things on your website. For the SEO your website Domain should be verified by Google Webmaster.
- Sitemap: Your Website should have a Sitemap because it is vital for good SEO. Search Engines use as a map to crawl your site.
- Robot.txt file: Generating Robot.txt files are necessary. It gives Search Engines which content to show your website.
4. CDN ( Content Delivery Network ):
You should integrate CDN to your website. It delivers your website data to the visitors from their nearest data centers. It increases the speed of your website data transfer to the audiences. If your website has a reasonable rate, then visitors will not get bothered. As fast your site will be, you’re Google AdSense income also will increase.
Below we are suggesting some CDNs:-
5. Attractive and Genuine Content:
Your Website content should be engaging and genuine because rich content is merely catching lots of visitors. You should intensely focus on original content because; people like the real contents.
6. Social Site Sharing:
You should link up your Website with various social media platforms. They have already lots of audiences, and you can quickly get more visitors from there. By the social sites, your website’s backlinks will be generated. That will help your SEO.
7. Ads Layout:
User-friendly and responsive ads should be implemented on your website. If your ads are not responsive, it will not fit all devices. It can increase the bounce rates of your site. That can decrease your Google Adsense income.
8. Speed up Your Site:
Your website speed should be increased as much as possible. Lots of bounce rates occur for delaying to load pages. People feel disturbed for slow speed page loading. That positively affects your Google AdSense income.
9. Auto Ad:
You should implement Google AdSense auto ads. They automatically find free space and set on there. They are responsive, and they don’t affect the user experience. That increases the Google AdSense revenue.
10. Use AMP Plugin ( For WordPress CMS ):
This plugin adds support for the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project, which is an open-source initiative that aims to provide mobile-optimized content that can load instantly everywhere.
We think by these methods you can earn more money from Google AdSense. We hope you have got now a bright idea of how to income more from Google AdSense. These are the basics you can quickly follow. If you find this is helpful or if you have some suggestions, please comment below.