Samsung Galaxy A9 Smartphone Has Quad Camera Set Up At Rear
Recently Samsung mobile launched the Samsung Galaxy A9 that having four cameras set up at the back. Check out its other impressive features inside.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 was launched in October 2018. The Smartphone launched in India in November. The main key feature of the Smartphone is the four camera set up at the back. The mobile phone has a stylish gradient look and lots of other features inside.
The design of the Samsung Galaxy A9:
The Smartphone sports a massive 6.3 inches screen at the front. At the back, it has gradient color finish. At the bottom the color is deep, and at the top, the color gets lighter. The Quad camera set up is placed at the top left corner the fingerprint sensor is mounted at the rear. It’s not having the notched display like recent Smartphones. It has thin bezels at the bottom and top. At the top of the phone, there is a triple slot SIM tray has given where you can insert two nano SIM cards and one microSD card at the same time. Secondary noise cancellation microphone also has presented at the top of the Smartphone. Volume controllers are power on-off buttons placed on the left side of the mobile phone.
At the bottom of the phone the speaker grills, main microphone 3.5 mm headphone jack and USB type c port has given.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Display:
Galaxy A9 Smartphone has 6.3 inches Super AMOLED display. Samsung calls it infinity display. The resolution of the screen is 1080×2220 pixels, and the aspect ratio of the screen is 18.5:9. Screen to body ratio is 80.5 %, and the screen has a pixel density of 392 PPI.
Samsung Galaxy A9 camera specifications:
World’s first phone which has the quad camera set up at the rear. This defines how impressive will be the camera of the Samsung Galaxy A9. There are four different types of camera sensors are implemented. Cameras are
- 24-megapixel primary camera which features f/1.7 aperture rate.
- 10-megapixel telephoto camera which can give 2x optical zoom. It has a f/2.4 aperture rate.
- 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens camera with a 120-degree lens which f/2.4 aperture.
- 5-megapixel depth sensor camera with the aperture of f/2.2.
- At the front, a 24-megapixel selfie shooter has given f/2.0 aperture.
The processor and storage of Samsung Galaxy A9:
Samsung Galaxy A9 Smartphone runs 8.0 Oreo. This Samsung mobile powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) chipset. It is an octa-core processor; four Kryo 260 clocked at 2.2 GHz, and four Kryo 260 clocked at 1.8 GHz. Adreno 512 GPU has on this Samsung mobile. Samsung Galaxy comes in two storage variants; 6GB RAM+128GB Storage and 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The inbuilt storage of this Samsung mobile can be expanded up to 512GB through a microSD card.
Battery, connectivity, and sensors of Galaxy A9:
A 3720mAH lithium-ion battery fuels the Samsung Galaxy A9. As connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, has given on this phone. Face unlock, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity, Ambient light sensor, and compass sensor has given on the phone.
Key features of the Samsung Galaxy A9 at a glance:
- 6.3 inches Super AMOLED display with 1080x2220p resolutions.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor.
- 6GB RAM+128GB in-built, 8GB RAM+128 GB in-built.
- In-built storage can be expanded up to 512 GB.
- Android 8.0 (Oreo). Adreno 512 GPU.
- 24MP+10MP+8MP+5MP quad camera set up at the back.
- 24-megapixel camera selfie camera.
- Rear mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, Ambient light sensor, compass.
- 2160 pixel videos at 30fps, 1080pixel videos at 30fps from back and 1080p videos at 30fps.
- 3720mAH lithium-Ion battery.
- USB type –C port.
The pricing and availability of Samsung Galaxy A9:
The Samsung Galaxy A9 is available in three different color variants; Lemonade Blue, Bubblegum Pink, and Caviar Black. The pricing of this Samsung mobile is Rs.36,990 for the 6GB RAM+128GB inbuilt variant and Rs. 39,990 for the 8GB RAM+128GB inbuilt variant.
Thanks for reading. Hope you have enjoyed. If you liked this or have any suggestions, please comment below.