Jobs! Where are the jobs! Yes, in this era this is the thing; a large number of people are looking for. A big population is continuously searching for jobs. But our today’s topic is not about how we can get jobs it is about how we can inform job seekers about jobs and can get a good income from that service.
Every moment Govt. job, Private Job vacancies are coming and for a candidate getting all the information is very difficult. There are conventional job information news papers but we have to collect that news paper and need a payment for that. As people are moving toward digitization people are not getting comfort to collect or carry job related news papers. They are showing more interest in Online Job Boarding Websites. Because compared to conventional Job news papers they are getting all the information and notifications instant on a Job Portal Website. Now almost everyone has smart phones. By which candidates can get job related news anywhere any time.
Here we would like to say, if you make a Job Boarding Website or Online Job Search Website you can really make a good amount of money from it. For that your site has to be popular. Now let’s talk about how you can make money from Job Portal Site. There are two ways for the income. 1. from the Ads, 2. From Premium accounts.
Ads: There are two types of Ads you can integrate. Google AdSense ads & third party ads. In Google AdSense, Google will provide Ads on your website. Every time a visitor will click on those ads in your website you will get 7-10 Rs. When your website will become popular you can get any third party coaching institute ads, any book publication ads etc. As your popularity increasing you can increase the charges for Third party ads.
Premium Accounts: In future if your website gets a good reputation and large number of audience companies may create accounts in your website to get right candidate for their jobs. For that you can charge them. Candidates can upload their C.V into your Job News website and can get their desired job information. For the information you can tell them for premium accounts and you can charge some amounts.
These are the main income source of Job Portal Site. We are mentioning some tips if you want to earn from Job Portal Website and want to develop your own.
- You have to make sure your website is responsive and mobile friendly. Because almost everyone uses smart phones and some audiences use other devices. If your website is not responsive then it may not be fit to all devices and you can lose audiences.
- You can arrange all jobs in category wise. Like Govt. Jobs, private Jobs, according to location, experience wise etc. It will help job seekers to reach in their desirable jobs.
- You need to set subscribe system in your website. By which when job news will publish, the subscriber will instantly get the notification for that.
- The website should be SEO optimized. That will help your Site to reach on higher rank in search engines. This will increase the number of visitors to your Job Portal Website.
- In your Job Portal Website job search option should be available. So that a job seeker can easily find his desirable Job.
- You need to choose and create good positions to integrate your Ads on your Job portal website. You have to make sure your ads are responsive. That can be visible on all devices. That increases the earnings from Job Portal.
You see all other established news papers has already came online. They publish the news time to time and when people get the notification they read that news instantly via online. In this sector the main income of Job searching Site is the Ads. So if you could make a popular Job information site then definitely it can be a good and genuine source of income for you. Thanks for reading this article. If you find it is helpful to you or if you have any suggestion regarding this article please comment below.