Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has again extended the last date to apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 Exam. Now, candidates can submit their forms up to October 7 on gate.iitk.ac.in.
The expiration date was originally set for September 30, but it was later moved to October 4 and then to October 7, 2022.
— GATE 2023 (@AboutGATE2023) October 4, 2022
GATE 2023 will be conducted for 29 papers. Students can also choose the two paper combinations from a list of combinations of papers. Each GATE 2023 paper is for a total of 100 marks, General Aptitude (GA) is common for all papers (15 marks) and the rest of the paper covers the respective syllabus (85 marks).
Here's how to apply for GATE 2023 registration:
- Visit the GATE 2023 official website – gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the direct link to fill GATE 2023 application form.
- Submit the details required to complete the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, log in and complete the application form filling process.
- Upload relevant documents in online mode.
- Finally, make the payment of the GATE 2023 registration fee.
The GATE 2023 Exam will be conducted on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. Students are advised to keep a close eye on the official website for more information.