The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Advanced 2022 exam on August 28, 2022. The registration process for the JEE Advanced 2022 entrance examination will begin from August 7 to August 11, 2022. Interested candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
As per the released schedule, JEE Advanced admit card will be released on August 23. Applicants can download their admit cards on the official website – jeeadv.ac.in till August 28.
JEE Advanced 2022: Here is how you can apply
- Go to the JEE Advanced 2022 official website – jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “JEE Advanced 2022 Registration.”
- Register yourself using the JEE Main 2022 login id and password.
- Fill in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form with all asked details.
- Upload the scanned documents as asked.
- Pay the JEE Advanced application fee through prescribed gateways.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
This year, the Paper 1 of the JEE Advanced 2022 exam will begin from 9:00 AM to 12 noon. On the other hand, Paper 2 is scheduled to be held from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.