The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU July 2022 registration window today, October 27 for UG and PG programs.
Candidates to apply for the UG and PG programs need to visit – ignou.ac.in. New applicants must register on the IGNOU admission portal in order to create an account. The IGNOU admission facility is available for both online and ODL admission for PG and UG programs (except certificate and semester-based programs). Before applying for IGNOU admission 2022–2023, candidates should review the requirements for their preferred programs.
IGNOU Registration form 2022: Here’s how to fill out the form
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “IGNOU Admission 2022” link available on the homepage.
- Now, students need to click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Fill up the required details in the IGNOU 2022 admission form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the registration fee.
- Take out a few printouts of the duly filled IGNOU admission form.
IGNOU admission 2022 happens in two cycles annually. They offer admission in both January and July. The IGNOU 2022 admission is held to enroll students into several programs. Such as; UG, PG, PG diploma, diploma, advanced diploma, certificate, and doctoral level programs in numerous fields of arts, science, and commerce at the university. Moreover, the IGNOU officials have recently announced the exam dates for the Dec 2022 term-end examination. The IGNOU 2022 Dec TEE will be conducted from Dec 02, 2022, to Jan 05, 2023.