Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI has released the admit card for the Company Secretaries Executive Entrance Test, CSEET. The admit cards for the November 12 exam are now available on the official website icsi.edu. Candidates who registered for the ICSI CSEET 2022 test and will be taking it can now check their hall tickets.
To download the CSEET admit card, candidates need to use their registration number or unique ID and date of birth as login credentials.
ICSI SEET 2022: Here’s how to download
- Registered candidates should go to the official website – icsi.edu.
- On the homepage, look for the student tab and click on CSEET.
- Candidates should then go to the designated CSEET admit card link.
- They should log in with the credentials being asked like CSEET application number and dates of birth.
- Post submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Go through the details and download the same.
As per the information, the CSEET November exam will be 2 hours long and will have 200 questions. It will have four papers – Business Communication, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning, Economic and Business Environment, and Current Affairs and Presentation and Communication Skills.