The online registration process for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2021 will end on Tuesday, March 23, 2021.
Candidates can fill the WBJEE application form 2021 on the official website at wbjeeb.nic.in till 5 pm today.
As per information, the WBJEE 2021 exam will be conducted on July 11, 2021.
The exam will be held in two sessions: Paper 1 (Mathematics) from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM and Paper 2 (Physics/Chemistry) from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM. The admit card will be released by July 6.
To be eligible for the WBJEE, the candidate must have passed or must be appearing in 2021 in Class 12 in the (10+2) system.
An application fee of Rs 500 for the General category and Rs 400 for the reserved category is applicable.
Steps to apply for WBJEE 2021:
- Visit WBJEE website wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link and proceed with ‘New Registration’
- Register using personal and contact details.
- Fill the application form and upload documents.
- Pay the fees and submit the form.
- Download the application form and take a printout.