The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has begun the registration process for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) today, 10 October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website at bseodisha.ac.in.
The last date to submit the application form is October 19. The application fee for SC/ST is Rs 400 while for others it is Rs 600. Candidates are advised to check the detailed notification available on the BSE Odisha website to check the eligibility criteria.
The exam will be of two papers – Paper I and Paper II and the total duration will be of two and a half hours. The question pattern for the exam will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 1 mark for each question. Candidates must note that there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
OTET 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official website of BSE Odisha – bseodisha.ac.in.
- Click on “New Registration”, Registration OTET-2022 (2nd)” and submit your details.
- Login to your Account.
- Fill in Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Address, and other details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the OTET 2022 application form.
- Download the application form and save it for future reference.
To qualify for the exam, a candidate needs to score at least 60 percent marks. For reserved category candidates, the minimum passing marks required are 50 percent.