The dark mode feature has been rolled out for the facebook messenger users. Now the Android and iOS users can activate the feature on their devices.
Facebook is currently the most popular social media platforms. Last year it had nearly 2.32 billion active users daily. For the messaging, it is in the second position just after the WhatsApp. By comparison, WhatsApp has 1.5 billion users worldwide, and the Facebook messenger has nearly 1.3 billion users worldwide. As well as Facebook companies are constantly updating their systems. Recently, they want to give more privacy to their users with clear history features.
To know the full news you can read:- Facebook Wants To Give Users More Privacy With Clear History Feature.
The demands for the dark mode feature were rising fast among the users. The news came earlier that the dark mode on the messenger is coming soon. Finally, the update has come that all Android and iPhone users can use the dark mode on Facebook messenger. Below we are mentioning how you can activate it on your messenger.
How to enable facebook messenger dark mode feature on your phone
Firstly you have to make sure your messenger app is up to date. If it’s not, update into the latest version.
- After that, you have to open your messenger app. There you have to tap on any chat.
- Then you have to tap on the person’s profile picture.
- There you will get the Emoji option. You need to tap there.
- You will find the pop-up window of “Customize your chat.”
- There you have to tap on “EMOJI” and find the crescent moon emoji.
- Then click on the crescent moon emoji. After that, it will appear on your chat.
- After that, you have to tap on the moon emoji. You will see the moon shower started to fall on your screen and at the top of the screen, you will see a pop-up window.
- There will be written, “You Found dark Mode.” There you have to tap on “TURN ON SETTINGS.”
- Then you will be on your account. There you have to enable dark Mode.