The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Thursday declared June 2020 term-end exam results on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their scores online by logging into the official website – ignou.ac.in.
The university also released the grade cards for June 2020 term-end examinations on its official website. The grade cards have been released for BCA/MCA/MP/MPB, BDP/BA/BCOM/BSc/ASSO, and other programs.
Here's how to check IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020:
- Log in to the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the Term-end result.
- Then click the ‘June 2020 Examination Result’ on the new page that opens.
- Click submit after you feed in your enrollment number.
- Once the result is displayed, either save it or take a printout.
IGNOU conducted the term-end examination at more than 700 examination centers as per the Government of India guidelines regarding Covid- 19 to ensure the health and safety of the students.