Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on Wednesday released the admit cards for the Haryana Common Eligibility Test (Haryana CET 2022). The Haryana CET exam will be held on November 5 and November 6 and will be conducted in two shifts between 10 am to 11.25 am and 3 pm to 4.45 pm. Candidates who have registered can check for admit cards at – hssc.gov.in. The Haryana CET 2022 is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for group C and D government jobs in the states.
Haryana CET Admit cards 2022: Here's how to download
- Visit the official website of HSSC – hssc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the ‘Haryana Download CET admit cards'.
- Candidates have to enter their details application number and date of birth.
- After that submit the details the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates are advised the follow the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission to stay updated.