The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will close the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) application modification window today, November 14. Candidates who wish to make changes to the GATE 2023 application form can do so on the official website – gate.iitk.ac.in.
In the GATE 2023 application form, candidates can correct their date of birth, gender, category, PwD, dyslexia, address, college details, exam paper, additional exam paper, and exam city.
GATE 2023: Here’s how to edit the application form
- Visit the official website- gate.iitk.ac.in
- Click on GATE 2023 application form correction window.
- Enter log-in credentials – user id and password.
- Make changes in GATE 2023 application form and modify it.
- Submit the GATE 2023 application form.
- Download it, and take a printout for further reference.
IIT Kanpur will hold the GATE 2023 exam on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. The admit card for GATE 2023 will be available on January 3, and applicants can get it through the website gate.iitk.ac.in.