The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will start the re-evaluation process for Classes 10 and 12 from today, 26 July 2022, on its official website, cbse.gov.in. Students who are not satisfied with their 10th & 12th class scores can apply for the re-evaluation process and get their answer sheets rechecked. The CBSE 10, 12 results 2022 were declared by the board on Friday, 22 July 2022.
Here's how to give your paper for revaluation:
- Go to the official CBSE website – cbse.gov.in.
- Select the link for revaluation.
- Candidates will have to apply for verification of marks. The board will check any totaling errors and then report back to the candidate.
- If students still wish to continue with the process, they can go ahead but only for the subjects for which they applied.
- After this request, the board will send the online copies of demanded mark sheets, after which candidates can apply for re-evaluation.
- The board will recheck the result and revert to the final one.
The students can apply for verification of marks till 11:59 pm on July 28 at the price of Rs. 500 per subject. They will be charged a further Rs. 500 for every photocopy they want, for which the last date is August 9, 11:59 pm. Then from August 13 to August 14 at 11:59 pm, they can submit the papers for revaluation at a cost of Rs. 100 per question.