The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is finally beginning the CTET 2022 registration on today, October 31. The last date for submitting an online application is November 24, 2022. Candidates can apply online for the CTET application form on the official website – ctet.nic.in. As per the reports, the exam will be held as Computer Based Test (CBT) from December 2022 to January 2023. The exact date of the examination will be mentioned in the candidates admit card. Moreover, candidates can pay their application fees till November 25, 2022.
CTET 2022: Here's how to fill the application form
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Look for the CTET registration link available on the homepage.
- Register yourself by entering the necessary details.
- Fill out the detailed CTET 2022 application form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Download the CTET 2022 application form in PDF format and take a printout of it for future reference.
The CBSE administers the CTET 2022 exam to hire teachers for grades I-VIII in public and private schools. The CTET test consists of two papers. Paper 1 is used to find teachers for grades 1 to 5, and Paper 2 is used for grades 6 to 8.
CTET 2022: Application fees
|Only Paper-1 Or Paper-2||Both Paper 1 & 2|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||
More details about the exam like syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination cities, and important dates will be mentioned in the information bulletin, which will be released soon. Candidates are requested to follow the official website to stay updated.