The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has shared important guidelines for candidates who will appear in the CA July exam.
The guidelines have been shared by the exam centre, examination functionaries, and candidates appearing for the examination. The official statement can be checked by candidates on the official site of ICAI on icai.org.
“Considering the prevailing COVID-19 situation and in the interest to mitigate the anxiety and hardships of the students concerned, it is hereby informed that the Guidelines for Examination Centres, Examination Functionaries and Candidates for July 2021 CA Examination shall be the same as was announced vide Announcement dated 8th October, 2020 for November 2020 / January 2021 CA Examinations,” the ICAI notification mentioned.
CA July Exams 2021: Important guidelines
1. Before commencement of the examination, seating areas shall be adequately sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, etc. shall be disinfected.
2. Adequate gap as per norms between two seats shall be maintained.
3. Thermo scanning for temperature check of examination functionaries/candidates shall be done at the entry.
4. Hand sanitizer would be made available at the entry and inside the exam venue at prominent places for candidates and centre staff to use.
5. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to carry a mask on their face, face shield, gloves on hand, personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer, and exam-related documents.
6. All examination staff shall carry No-Risk status in Aarogya Setu App installed in their Mobile.
Meanwhile, ICAI President CA. Nihar N. Jambusaria has apprehended that the exam may be postponed further if the pandemic situation does not improve. The exam committee is monitoring the situation and will take necessary decisions in this regard, he added.