Govt of India has announced a logo design contest for celebrating ‘Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav', as part of celebrations to mark 75 years of independence.
During the ”Bharat Ka Amrut Mahotsav’, to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, commemoration activities will be held in every state and Union Territory where India's glorious history, culture, technological development, and digital intervention will be showcased.
Calling creative minds to come forward and showcase their creativity! As we gear up to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Indian Independence, we invite you to participate in a logo design competition & stand a chance to win up to 1.75 lakh! Visit: https://t.co/XKyLeSVng8 pic.twitter.com/1fJ6oEh8E0
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) March 6, 2021
‘Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav' to be held from March 12 to April 15, 2021.
You have to create a logo around the following themes;
- Progress & Policy over the years.
- Any Other.
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
Prizes for participants:
- First prize for the winner: Rs 1 lakh
- Second prize for runner up: Rs 50,000/-
- Third prize for the Second runner up: Rs 25,000/-
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- The last date of submission is 8 March 2021.