The Defence Research and Development Organization, Centre for Personnel Talent Management 2022, has released a notification for 1061 vacancies.
The DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2022 is for the post of Stenographer Grade-I, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade II, Administrative Assistant A,’ Store Assistant A’ Security Assistant A’ Vehicle Operator A,’ Fire Engine Driver A,’ and Fireman under Admin & Allied CETPAM 10 (A&A).
The online application for jobs in DRDO will begin on November 7 on the official website at drdo.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant seats till December 7.
The selection process will consist of Tier 1, which will be held in a computer-based test (CBT), and Tier 2 which will be based on a skill/physical fitness and capability test. Tier 1 exam will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions. The examination will be held in English and Hindi languages.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022: Here's how to apply
- Go to the official website – drdo.gov.in.
- After successful registration, the candidates will get a user ID and password on the registered email id.
- Candidates have to fill in their name, date of birth, father and mother's name.
- Now candidates have to upload their academic documents as per the postcode.
- Proceed to pay the application fees as per your category.
- Submit the DRDO Recruitment application form.
- Download and take the printout for future reference.