The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) has released the answer key of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2022 Paper 1.
Candidates who have appeared in the TNTET 2022 Paper 1 can download the answer key with the master question paper from the official website of the board at trb.tn.nic.in. The board had conducted the TNTET 2022 Paper 1 computer-based examination from October 14 to 19, 2022.
Board has already released the question paper and candidates response sheet on October 24, 2022. Candidates can raise their objections, if any, against the answer key by providing appropriate representations on or before October 31, 2022, until 5:30 pm.
TNTET answer key 2022: Here's how to check
- Visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Next, go to the TNTET answer key link – ‘Click here for Tentative Key’.
- Select the date and session.
- The TNTET answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.