Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has extended the registration date for Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2022. Eligible candidates who wish to take admission to MTech, MBA, MCA, and ME courses in state institutes will now be able to apply till October 29, 2022, at kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates who could not apply for Karnataka PGCET 2022 before the last date and those who paid fees but could not complete the KEA PGCET 2022 application process will be able to register till October 29, up to 6 PM.
Karnataka PGCET 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Visit KEA PGCET 2022 official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link on the homepage to fill Karnataka PGCET form for 2022.
- Complete the registration process by providing basic details such as name, number, and email id.
- The generated User ID / Application will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now, pay the PGCET 2022 registration fees.
- Login using the credentials generated and fill out the remaining fields.
- Upload the documents and submit the PGCET 2022 application.
The online portal for Karnataka PGCET 2022 registration was active from October 15, 2022. The last date to complete the PGCET 2022 online application process by candidates who paid fees was October 26. However, it has been extended by three days.