The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for new admissions for the July 2022 session. Candidates can now apply online for programs including undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programs till August 25. Students can apply online for the July 2022 session at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The university has also provided the candidates seeking admission to the UG and PG programs with the facility for fee exemption.
“In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected,” IGNOU on its official website said.
Here's how to register for IGNOU July 2022 Session:
- Go to the official website – ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in.
- Register with basic details and the course opted for.
- Login using the enrollment details.
- The admission form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit and pay the application fee.