Most of the people who are interested about online earnings know about Google AdSense. We can generate good revenue from it, if we have a good platform. In our previously articles we talked about what Google AdSense is, how to create AdSense account how to setup it. Now we are going to discuss on how to increase AdSense revenue. There are many factors or ways to increase your AdSense Revenue. One of them is choosing right C.M.S for your website. In what C.M.S you are developing your website, is a vital part. It can affect your AdSense income a lot. Here we are going to tell you which C.M.S you should choose and why, to generate good revenue.
We will suggest you to go for the WordPress C.M.S. There are lots of reasons to choose WordPress. We are describing the reasons below why WordPress is better and you should choose that.
- WordPress Hosting : If you develop your site in WordPress then you can choose any Company’s hosting or server. In future if you need to back your Site or you need to migrate your site to another server, you can easily do that without any hassle. Suppose you have improvements in your project and you need to upgrade your Hosting, if you made your site in WordPress you don’t have to face any trouble.
- WordPress is an open source C.M.S. You can add any features as per your requirements. You get there so many theme or plugins to choose. Some of them are free and some of them are chargeable. But the most important thing is there are lots of thing is available.
- Themes : WordPress is a very popular C.M.S. so you have so many theme options to choose. There “AdSense ready themes” available. On those themes you can easily set your Ads without any coding knowledge.
- Plugins : There are lots of plugins available for WordPress. If you use AdSense plugins you don’t need deep coding knowledge. When you will receive codes for ads from Google AdSense you don’t need to go to your website codings. You only have to set the codings to the AdSense plugins.
- Speed : WordPress C.M.S is the fastest than other C.M.Ss. It is very important to be your site fast. Because if your site opens quickly you can reduce bounce rates. When bounce rates will decrease you will get more audience and more clicks.
- CDN : WordPress is compatible with all type of C.D.N.s. It is very important to implement C.D.N. to your site. C.D.N means content delivery network. They are data centers situated across the globe. When visitor visit your site, the visitor gets the website contents from the nearest data center of the visitor. If you don’t link your website with C.D.N then the information only is served from your server. The server situated only in one place.
- SEO : SEO means Search Engine Optimization. The process of optimizing your website data to the search engine is called SEO. This is very important to do SEO for website because if you don’t do SEO your site will not appear to Search Engines. Your Visitors will be unable to find you. SEO is a tuff process you need a good knowledge for doing that. But in WordPress C.M.S there are SEO plugins available. Only you have to install that plug in and set up that.
Hope you have got the clear idea on which C.M.S is better for Google Adsense. If you enjoyed this article, if you find this is helpful or have any suggestion please comment below.